Thursday, February 18, 2010

Remodeling my kitchen and using textured paint?

This is really hard... anyways does a copper wall and wheat trim match a tuscan theme? I don't think so but my boyfriend does.Remodeling my kitchen and using textured paint?
Sorry but I have to side with your boyfriend....BUT...in a kitchen do not use textured paint!!!You will curse the day you did it.....imposible to ( keep ) clean and a pain in the a.. to get rid of once done.Remodeling my kitchen and using textured paint?
Absolutely!!! I think it sounds beautiful!!
I AM A PAINTER AND I FOUND OUT A LONG TIME AGO TO NOT PICK COLORS.BUT I HAVE TO ANSWER THIS ONE.YES,MAYBE,PROBABLY,NOT,WELL I HAVE TO SIDE WITH BOYFRIEND IT DOES MATCH
I won't address color. That's a personal preference. Do not use textured paint in a kitchen! It is IMPOSSIBLE to wash. You will wash the texture off. Kitchens have grease.





I love the textures, especially the suede, but I will never use them in the kitchen.
Yes but keep it very light and non-textured.


P.S. In a small area, one light toned paint is better.


But hey, experiment on some old cardboard and hang it up for a week and see how y'all feel about it! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment