Thursday, February 25, 2010

How to form such a texture in my painting??...plzzzz help?

I am makin an acrylic painting n i want to give sum effect on it through lines ...i have thought of spilling sumthing on it so it becomes hard enough..like wat shuld b MIXED WID FEVICOL so that becomes hard enough on drying n it doesn't flattens up....


...do u guys have any idea 4 it???....n will that work better on canvas or duplex sheet..How to form such a texture in my painting??...plzzzz help?
Mix the paint with sand.


http://culturexy.blogspot.comHow to form such a texture in my painting??...plzzzz help?
Any acrylic gel medium will work with a palette knife...it is seriously that easy. Layer it on by itself, let it dry, then paint on top of the medium...you can use flat or gloss...so easy! Good luck and happy painting! I love to layer acrylic medium and use glazes of oil over it.
Acrlic gel medium will slow the process down so you have time to work in the lines and depth you want. I like to paint like VanGogh and he just used a lot of paint and often the wood end of the brush..try that too, it's fun and it works well! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment