Saturday, February 27, 2010

My bathroom walls are textured but the landlord patch a few spots I want to paint the room?

How do i bring the texture back to the wall. Its that plaster material that gives it the splattered look....almost like those cellings you see sometimes.My bathroom walls are textured but the landlord patch a few spots I want to paint the room?
texture is applied in several different ways. you have to figure out what method was used, and if possible, use the same one.My bathroom walls are textured but the landlord patch a few spots I want to paint the room?
get yurself down to b%26amp;q they'll have what you're looking for.
get drywall topping compound,very important that it is ';Topping Compound'; apply to the areas and then use your fingers or the bottom of the trowl and touch the compound then pull up and it should give u texture
you can buy little amounts of that texture in aerosol cans, about the size of spray paint. It is pretty easy, just make sure it is dry before you start to paint....and that you get the right kind of texture

No comments:

Post a Comment