Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I paint over textured dry wall?

I live in a cheap little pre-fab house (not trailer) that has strange walls. It's dry wall, but it has a wallpaper-like covering. Do I need primer first? How about the paint with primer mixed in with it? And is there a special place in hell for whoever created something so hideous? ;-)How do I paint over textured dry wall?
you do have to prime, just put two coats of what ever color you pain the wallsHow do I paint over textured dry wall?
HAHAHA! There probably should be a special place! Go ahead and prime it, and then after fully dried then go ahead and paint the color you wish. If you haven't picked your color yet try using this virtual room designer:


http://www.findanyfloor.com/VirtualRoomD鈥?/a>


Change up wall colors, and play around with some options. Its a fun tool to play around with! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment