Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have some sheetrock 1 wall gloss painted 3 walls an ceiling new sheetrock need to spray texture then paint ,?

1 wall gloss paint, 3 walls an ceiling new sheetrock? Question . how do i get spray on texture an paint to stick and stay to ALL areas??? Please it s my moms house, need I say more?I have some sheetrock 1 wall gloss painted 3 walls an ceiling new sheetrock need to spray texture then paint ,?
I assume you are just spraying texture on the ceiling. If that is the case, make sure you prime the bare drywall on the ceiling first. Spray texture is mixed with water, which will make it stick to the ceiling.





If you are going to spray texture on everything, I would prime everything. The gloss wall won't provide adequate adhesion for the texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment