Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have a room in my house covered with textured paint i got a little of it off and the wall underneath is unev

I have a room in my house covered with textured paint I hate it how can I cover it? I removed a little bit and the wall is uneven what can I do with these walls?can I cover them with wall paper?I have a room in my house covered with textured paint i got a little of it off and the wall underneath is unev
You can put a skim coat of joint compound over the whole wall then sand the ridges..this is alot of work but easier than stripping the whole wall..You will have to prime it and repaint it afterwards as if it was a new wall..but about the only true solution besides strippingI have a room in my house covered with textured paint i got a little of it off and the wall underneath is unev
wallpaper will just make the problem worse

No comments:

Post a Comment