Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am looking for a machine to paint a wooden texture on a surface?

I know there is some kind of machine they use to artificially paint a wood texture on a surface, you kind of paint out the different colors one by one and it comes out looking just like wood, i want to buy one off the internet but i dont know what its called and what to search for, i would like to know what the name is. Thanks!I am looking for a machine to paint a wooden texture on a surface?
The device is called ';faux finish wood grainer'; go to HGTV website and research faux finishing ';decorative paint technigues'; with Danielle Hirsh ...hey! don't forget the ole' thumbs up, I'm an old man looking for appreciation from someone...LOLI am looking for a machine to paint a wooden texture on a surface?
I've not heard of a machine, but I know there are rollers and combs used to achieve faux wood finishes. You vary the colors through the paint and glazes. The art school in Denver even offers courses in it....as I suspect other schools do too.





Perhaps you'd be better off putting up faux wood wallpaper??

No comments:

Post a Comment