Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I paint over dark textured paint?

I need to lighten up my bedroom, I have no windows and the paint is a brick red with a sandy textureHow do I paint over dark textured paint?
use a deep nap roller prime than paint with a light colorHow do I paint over dark textured paint?
you have to prime the walls with kiltz. it is thick latex-like paint. you may have to do this twice. you can find it at any paint store. they also have kiltz colors.
There is a primer called Kilz, it's in the paint department at Home Depot. It'll cover any color paint, and then you can paint a lighter color over it.
i don't know...


maybe you could whitewash it then paint it the colour you want...


i really don't know...being a 14 year old girl doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment