Thursday, February 11, 2010

I purchased some spray paint texture spray to look like granite from Wal-Mart and used it in my kitchen?

on the wall to the right of my kitchen sink. I did not finish it because I decided that this was a bad idea. Does anyone know an easy way to remove it or any ideas how to cover it up and make it look like a nice back splash? Can I just sand it off? Hurry, I need to fix it before my landlord sees it!I purchased some spray paint texture spray to look like granite from Wal-Mart and used it in my kitchen?
Does the can say what clean up is with (that is the solvent you would need). Generally, paint solvents are things like water or paint thinner or turpentine (oil paints) etc. If the can does not say, you can try calling the manufacturer.


There are peel %26amp; stick aluminum tiles that are mad to be used as back splashes--they may cover it up (they look like a stainless steel splash).

No comments:

Post a Comment