Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can I paint both metal and plastic with that slightly textured spray paint?

I am planning to paint my Antec 900 Computer Case and I wanted to paint it with the ever-so-slightly textured paint so it doesn't look so cheap. Can someone tell me if I can use it on the plastic and metal parts?





ThanksCan I paint both metal and plastic with that slightly textured spray paint?
Yes, just be prepared for the two different surfaces to have a slightly different color. Also, the plastic may not stick if you just paint it, but they make products to fix that issue.Can I paint both metal and plastic with that slightly textured spray paint?
yes. you may have to ';scuff'; them up a little to make a good mechanical bond. you won't see the scuffs if you just do it lightly.
It will look cheap if you paint it. Best to leave it original. IMO

No comments:

Post a Comment