Sunday, February 21, 2010

What colour would look good in my hallway it has horrible textured paint at the minute and is light terracotta

I have had it lots of colours including cream and yellow but it never looks right. I would rather go with the style of the texture than try to cover it up or paper over it any ideasWhat colour would look good in my hallway it has horrible textured paint at the minute and is light terracotta
I personally love sage green.What colour would look good in my hallway it has horrible textured paint at the minute and is light terracotta
The more matte your paint is, the more it will hide the texture. It won't make it go away just hide it a bit.
bleached ivory is a lovely colour it is warm %26amp; classy availiable from wicks from there own colour chart.
depends what colour your carpet but have you tried beige brown colours with some cream


would look lovely
I always paint with light/neutral colour in the hallway because it is too dark, very little natural light. This time around I used Behr satin latex in Baked scone, the trim in Behr sateen latex in Swiss coffee. I plan on decorating with framed black and white photographs to give it a gallery feel. I want to keep it light because house is very small and I hesitate in using dark colours. Ultimately the decision is up to you. Good luck!
Go with the best colour in the world, magnolia! Nice and neutral.
Pale green is nice and warm
we are doing ours at presant and i have gone for light mocha its lovely im putting dark chocolate stuff with it.
Depends on how big ur hallway is? and the colour of the carpets but i would suggest black : )
orange and blue
Try something a little darker - maybee more of a honey or v light chocolate brown on one wall and a cream on the other three.

No comments:

Post a Comment