Sunday, February 21, 2010

I need an idea to paint textured living room walls?

I have a small living room with textured walls painted in dark chocolate brown. Help, it needs something more.I need an idea to paint textured living room walls?
There are soooo many different things you can do,


I don't know where to begin.


Go to a paint shop and check out all the styles and faux-finishes available.


Look in magazines for for ideas.


You can pretty much recreate anything you can dream up.


Only, I wouldn't go to a Home Depot or Lowes unless you're sure about the guys in the paint dept.


Go to an actual paint shop.


They'll know what they're talking about.


The guys at my Home Depot are straight out of high school...I need an idea to paint textured living room walls?
Using the specialized paint effects for me will look great because of its high gloss results. Although this style need much effort but it is cool. If you want the classic style just use the white color.

No comments:

Post a Comment