Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why does Adobe Illustrator live paint always create a weird texture instead of a solid fill?

I've taken hours creating a pen tool path to create an outline around letters. There are no open gaps. First of all, for some reason I can't see my pen paths unless I hover over them (at which point they highlight red--if you can figure that out...). When I try to fill it with the live paint bucket it fills in the right area, but the fill is always a weird, ugly, lo-res texture. AARGH!!! Please help!Why does Adobe Illustrator live paint always create a weird texture instead of a solid fill?
Check for the style.





Probably the setting of style is not set to normal.(Style is some kinds of texture which combine with your selected color automatically)

No comments:

Post a Comment